Casa Nicarosa Hotel in Manila - Location
Casa Nicarosa Hotel
2116 Madre Ignacia St.
Malate, Manila, Philippines
Having trouble deciding where to stay in Manila? Our hotel accommodation is ideally situated along Madre Ignacia Street in the country's historic and dynamic capital. From this address, the city's famous nightlife in the entertainment spots of Malate and Ermita districts are all just a stone's throw away.
Letting you further experience the destination at its best, Casa Nicarosa Hotel is surrounded by these interesting locales:
- Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP)
- World Trade Center Manila
- Philippine International Convention Center (PICC)
- Intramuros – the historic walled city that was the seat of government during the Spanish-Colonial Period
- Luneta Park – dedicated to the country's national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal
- Paco Park – once the city's municipal cemetery during the Spanish-Colonial Period
- Recreational sites – Star City amusement park, Manila Ocean Park, and Manila Zoological and Botanical Garden
- Shopping centers – Robinsons Place Manila, SM Mall of Asia, SM City Manila, and Baclaran bargain district
In addition, our Manila hotel accommodation is only a 5-minute walk from Manila Bay, from which you can view one of the world's most beautiful sunsets.